Safety & Security



Carbon Monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas, and exposure can be fatal. Your room is equipped with a carbon monoxide detector.

Symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure may include:

  • Headache
  • Fatigue
  • Weakness
  • Nausea
  • Shortness of breath confusion
  • Vomiting, blurred vision, dizziness
  • Loss of muscle coordination and collapse
  • Loss of consciousness

What to do if a carbon monoxide alarm is sounding or if you experience any symptoms of carbon monoxide exposure:

  • Never ignore a carbon monoxide alarm that is sounding
  • Immediately move outside to fresh air
  • Advise the hotel front desk
  • Call 911, emergency services, or the fire department
  • Do a head count to check that all people in your party are accounted for
  • Do not re-enter the premises until the emergency services responders have give you permission


During a fire, please secure an outside line then dial 911 or call and notify the Front Desk by dialing 0. Immediately evacuate the building and head as far away as you can from the fire.


  • Do not answer your room door without verifying who is at the door. If a person claims to be a member of our Staff, call the Front Desk to confirm whether or not a team member is scheduled to enter your room.
  • When returning late in the evening, be observant and look around before entering or exiting the parking lot.
  • Do not leave valuables in your vehicle.
  • Close the door securely whenever you are in your room and use all of the locking devices provided including the deadbolt and/or door latch.
  • Do not display your guest room keys in public or leave them in places where they can be stolen.
  • Do not draw attention to yourself by displaying large amounts of cash or expensive jewelry.
  • Do not invite strangers to your room.
  • Check to see if all windows are locked.
  • If you see any suspicious activity, please report your observations to the Front Desk or dial 911.
  • Please note that our hotel is not responsible for lost or stolen items.